View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 02:20 AM   #9
senhal
Connoisseur
senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle NT
I'm trying to write some regex in order to have something similar to pepito cleaner (openoffice plugin) with some other searches for typical OCR errors (some of them are intended for italian language).

So, import & test the attached regex and let me know; my goal is to correct and improve them
Any suggestion's welcome

Explanations:
  • Words inside [ ] in the saved search name suggest what the replace button will do, so [del] will delete something, [man] needs a manual intervention, [space] will replace something with a space and so on: just make a copy of your ebook and try...
  • The regex called "ADE verify" finds all the characters that Adobe Digital Editions doesn't show: if the search find something, you'll need embedding fonts for ADE full visualization.
  • Please forgive my english translations of the regex names: help me to improve them too
Attached Files
File Type: zip saved_search_v08.zip (6.3 KB, 1214 views)
senhal is offline   Reply With Quote