View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 08:16 AM   #13
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
A very positive report on the Onyx Boox Tab Ultra --- Sketchbook runs:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Onyx_Boox/c...k_is_actually/

>I've been waiting for one of these eink tablets to finally offer a raster based drawing app that wouldn't bog down overtime like the default vector notetaking apps that come with remarkable, onyx, supernote. I was excited about Onyx Boox and the entire android app market to deliver, but was dissapointed in the performance of Sketchbook and other painting apps on my first device the Note 5. But finally the Tab Ultra delivers with sketchbook and other painting apps working great, even better with ultrafast mode. So yeah this is for any other artists out there waiting to pull the trigger
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote