View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 06:35 AM   #9
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
The Nova Air 2 on the other hand did not get the SD card slot and only has 32GB storage. That makes no sense to me as both the Tab Ultra and Leaf 2 will now have an SD card slot.

I agree that the 7.8 inch size is pleasant to use. It's also quite good for manga and smaller sized BW comics. And those are exactly what would need more storage - the space on my Nova 3 is running low due to all the comics I have loaded onto it. Some I could read online using Tachiyomi, but then the battery dies quickly..

The Nova 5 (Chinese market only) seems a better deal with both page turn buttons and an SD card slot.
I see that the Leaf 2 has an sd card slot. That has a seven inch screen. That is a decent option!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote