View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #42
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
I can't find the thread where the member's PEZ was frozen, I just wanted to make this comment.

Mine appeared to be frozen when I was playing with TTS, after punching several buttons, I HELD the EXIT button down and it came out of the freeze and returned the the bookshelf.

Hope this helps someone. I'm doing a very detailed evaluation right now. (like the Military taught me to do)

AJ
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56552
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote