View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 09:55 PM   #31
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
My hoopla had Jill Tanner, who I enjoy. Though I do bump her to 1.25 speed with NO noticeable difference.
Tanner's version is the one I'm listening to, also. I found samples elsewhere of the other Hoopla versions, and settled in on hers.

It's a shame that Hoopla doesn't provide their own samples, but I guess beggars can't be choosers, and it is, after all, free.

And, yes, I also have her bumped up to 1.25, but that's the speed at which I listen to most audiobooks.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote