View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:07 AM   #66
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Prophet Song by Paul Lynch. I gave up on this fairly quickly. I read the first couple of pages and I'm not currently in the mood to give this the effort it would need. Maybe I'll visit this again in the future.

This is the second Booker Prize winner book I haven't cared for, although I made it through The English Patient. Reading Booker Prize winners is one of my long term goals.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote