View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 02:14 PM   #11
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I’ve had a similar concern as Fawn_S about the single sided buttons since I also change hands a lot. Do you find the need to rotate the device as opposed to just handing it over to be annoying? It seems that would be awkward.
Depends on how often you change hands, I guess. If I switched every 10 minutes, yeah, I'd find it annoying as well. Personally I don't change hands that often, though - every 40-50 minutes, perhaps, or even less often. So for me it's ok to flip the screen.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote