View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 09:56 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I have created a portability layer for plugins, so most plugins should still work. However, the one part that could not be ported is writing text on images.

For that, the plugin would need to switch over to using QPainter (which is a better approach anyway and is what the generate covers code in calibre itself uses). Feel free to ask me if you have questions on how to port any specific functionality.
OK. I just quickly looked at the code for Generate Cover and couldn't find matches for a few things. The QPainter hint will probably be enough to get started.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote