View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 10:27 PM   #36
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Possible timezone issue: I was adding books from December 2022. The last one was December 31 at 10:18 pm (GMT -4:00), which is 2023 in Greenwich time.
Just tested here and could not reproduce. I set the date as 12/31/2022 at 11:09 pm (GMT -3). Then, added to 2022 goal with no problems.
But I did noticed that this book appears on the 'Edit goal dialog' as 01/01/2023, even though it is grouped with 2022 books. This might be some problem converting a datetime object to a QDate object (Qt date object).
I'll check this soon.

EDIT.: There is something going on. First I could add, now I can't.

P.S.: Attached is a test version correcting the empty year created when adding a book fails.

Last edited by thiago.eec; 08-28-2023 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Removed test version. Fixed.
thiago.eec is online now   Reply With Quote