View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:52 PM   #14
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
I was converting my epub to KFX before with Calibre, and transferring them via USB on my Kindle. Not sure if the conversion is better. I noticed that with email or the website, conversions seem to be better than with the Mac app. Now, I prefer to send my ebooks trough Calibre via email. Less steps is better for me.
These days Amazon converts books that are delivered to them using the various send-to-kindle methods, including email, to KFX format for newer Kindles. So unless you have a particular reason to avoid send-to-kindle there is no need to use the KFX Output plugin.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote