View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:32 PM   #13
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Send To Kindle

It can use email or a website (which is better, assuming you want STK at all).

Sorry.

I use Calibre and a USB cable. Better conversions than Amazon and private and doesn't need Internet.

I'd use the web interface if I was using it.
I was converting my epub to KFX before with Calibre, and transferring them via USB on my Kindle. Not sure if the conversion is better. I noticed that with email or the website, conversions seem to be better than with the Mac app. Now, I prefer to send my ebooks trough Calibre via email. Less steps is better for me.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote