View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:23 PM   #12
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
That's too bad. There is still the Send to Kindle for Mac app. It is a separate app, but I don't see what difference it makes in terms of the use case in your original post.
Not much. Right now, I'm using Calibre to store and manage my ebooks, and send them via email to Kindle.

I like to manage my ebooks by collections, but it has to be done manually with Kindle. So, while I'm on my computer, I open up the Kindle desktop app and set the ebook in the collection I want.

I would prefer to do that in only one app. First world problem... ;-)
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote