View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 06:43 PM   #58
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullNix View Post
Your assumption that Amazon removes its records of what you borrowed just because you hit 'Permanently delete' is optimistic in the extreme. I would be frankly astonished if they did any such thing.
I just stated what I do, and that I don't think Amazon has any business tracking library loans. I make no assumptions on what Amazon does after I click on "permanently delete". If I were to assume, I would assume the same thing you do - that Amazon probably ignores the request. For all I know, they remove the library loan from MY view, but not from THEIR view. That may be a cynical view, but it's probably a correct view.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote