View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 04:21 PM   #57
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
I don't permanently delete books that I have bought. However, I do permanently delete library loans after I have returned the book. I don't see any reason for Amazon to maintain a record of what I have borrowed from the library.
Your assumption that Amazon removes its records of what you borrowed just because you hit 'Permanently delete' is optimistic in the extreme. I would be frankly astonished if they did any such thing.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote