View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 02:04 PM   #52
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeSteve View Post
Dubious is right. It set off my B.S. alarm. Judging by my own laziness, I can hardly imagine people even bothering to remove books from their device--unless the storage was full. And I don't really understand why something as potentially disastrous as "delete permanently" is even an option.
I backup.
I assume that it's possible even an hour after buying a digital good that the item might not any longer be available, or even the company is gone, or my Internet is dug up for a month.

I might delete something totally obnoxious. But mostly in the last 25 years I've deleted nothing. Storage gets bigger and cheaper faster than the amount I need to store.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote