View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 12:28 PM   #47
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Just from curiosity, is there a reason to keep all those tens of thousands on your Kindle? If you do it for back-up, that's useless. Kindle books are coded for the device they're downloaded to and you can never use those copies on any other device. For backing up the books must be downloaded from your Kindle account to your computer and the DRM removed.

I too like to keep a couple of thousand books on my ereaders. But not much more than that, or they'll become unmanageable. The rest are kept on my computer.
I have a lot of books on my Libra 2, but I do not keep all of my library, Why would I need to? It just seems silly to keep 500+ eBooks on my Reader.

After the 1984 debacle, I have not read of Amazon removing any eBooks from anyone's Kindle. This does not seem to be correct (to me) saying Amazon removed books from the OP's Kindle.

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-03-2023 at 12:30 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote