View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 12:22 PM   #46
SomeSteve
Addict
SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmstruwe View Post
According to the support rep, most Kindle users have a library of maybe a dozen volumes and they permanently delete each book after reading it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Either this response was scripted or the CS was making it up on the spot, but I find it highly dubious. . . . I cannot imagine that virtually all don't do more than delete the download from their device or app.
Dubious is right. It set off my B.S. alarm. Judging by my own laziness, I can hardly imagine people even bothering to remove books from their device--unless the storage was full. And I don't really understand why something as potentially disastrous as "delete permanently" is even an option.

Last edited by SomeSteve; 06-03-2023 at 12:36 PM.
SomeSteve is offline   Reply With Quote