View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 06:58 PM   #38
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
[QUOTE=jmurphy;4411616]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post

I was responding to JSWolf.
But: Yes, I know that with a value of 1, you will have W&Os. That's EXACTLY what I said. With a value higher than 1, you are controlling the W&Os. Yes, that's exactly what I said.

"Disabled" ("1") means you are not controlling the W&Os.
Any other legal value means you are trying to control the W&Os.
Which is what I said. So, what's your problem? Where do you disagree with me and why so strongly?

I really don't understand your issue, and at any rate, I was correcting the chatbot that is JSWolf.
I answered what you said about what I said; it seems you forgot that also you wrote about my post:

Quote:
If the feature is disabled, you will still get widows and orphans.
With the feature disabled, they can be of any size.
With the feature enabled, they are limited to the size(s) specified.
In that post of mine I had said that a value of 1 means what I already explained. I don't disagree "strongly" with you, just I explained better what I said in my post, the post you answered. Remember, you dont only answered to JSWolf but also answered to me; so I answered to your answer. Is it clear?
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote