View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:19 AM   #38
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Differences between Paperwhite versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
I think that's taken as read. The point is more than even with all such precautions taken, the PW5 screen is still vulnerable to scratches, which suggests it's more fragile than it should be.

Every screen will scratch given the right conditions. But with precautions taken it’s completely possible to have a scratch-free screen. I’ve had 4 Kindles and only one, the first one, had a scratched screen. I bought it used from a rummage sale. I clean my screens and keep my Kindle in a sleeve case. I put it inside the sleeve every single time I stop reading even if I’m only setting it down for a minute.

Last edited by JBaby; 03-25-2024 at 05:53 AM.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote