View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 05:38 AM   #33
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
One acquaintance of mine who has the PW5 Signature edition is also complaining about scratches though they have kept it in a case since it was purchased. Much like Nate Hoffelder, they think the issue is from having to clean the screen often due it's love for showing fingerprints. OTOH, they use the same cleaning clothes on their glasses which are not showing any scratches suggesting the plastic layer on their PW5 is too soft.

I’ve had my SE since launch I clean it with the same microfiber cloths I use for my glasses. I don’t have a single scratch on the screen.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote