View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 10:56 PM   #32
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
My preferred font size is on the smaller side and I only read standard epubs, but I still prefer a 7'' or 8'' screen. I don't exactly need a larger screen, I just prefer it. A 6'' screen is no longer fine for me - it leaves me with a cramped and frustrated feeling.
I still enjoy reading on my 5" eReaders sometimes (Kobo Mini and Sony PRS-350). If Kobo came out with a 5", front lit Kobo Mini, I would seriously consider buying it. I like light and portable eReaders.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote