View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 09:52 AM   #39
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I did this test and the book was still deleted even though it had a totally different name. So it is the content of the file that is important.

I am not interested in pursuing this further and so will leave additional tests for others.
Thanks for running that test. This is not an issue for me since I am 100% in Airplane Mode on my Kindle and use Calibre as my local book storage, not the Kindle itself. It was more of an "Inquiring Minds Want To Know!" thing. I figured Amazon couldn't be so stupid as to delete based on filename alone.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote