View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 02:57 PM   #31
innocenat
Zealot
innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.innocenat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PPW5, Quaderno A4, Supernote A6X, Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I have many books not purchased from Amazon, to which I've added a mobi-asin. By this logic, Amazon should remove them from my Kindle, as they're not in my Kindle library or anywhere in my Amazon purchase records. They have not done so.
I did not say that.

I said that Amazon will remove books that have been refunded and returned Prime Reading/Kindle Unlimited books.

If you didn't do any of the above Amazon won't remove them. And it will be only once. Once Amazon removed them for the aforementioned reasons, sideloading the same book again (even the one still with DRM) will stay.
innocenat is offline   Reply With Quote