View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 06:04 PM   #41
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardbewoner View Post
Because i can not.The rotten (adobe) drm stuff that is WC only,and i use Linux. So no amazon and all that use drm.
There are e-ink ereaders that will allow you to obtain Overdrive library books directly on the reader. I know Tolino and Kobo have this ability.

An android or Apple tablet or smartphone would work with Overdrive library books and with Amazon, Kobo or other stores, if you are ok with reading on one of those (e-ink vs LCD is a very personal choice which has been the subject of many debates on Mobileread....)
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote