View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 05:37 PM   #40
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardbewoner View Post
Because i can not.The rotten (adobe) drm stuff that is WC only,and i use Linux. So no amazon and all that use drm.
From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not sure if you are aware of a new calibre plugin but the ACSM input plugin is now available. I've done some limited testing and it worked for ~12 EPUBs and the one PDF I tested. Basically, you can drop the .acsm file into calibre and it will be imported, etc. without needing ADE as an intermediate step.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote