View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 05:21 PM   #39
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardbewoner View Post
Because i can not.The rotten (adobe) drm stuff that is WC only,and i use Linux. So no amazon and all that use drm.
I use Linux. My solution was to get a used Tolino (and later a PocketBook). They have the Adobe ADE built in. So all you have to do is download the .ascm file, move it to the Tolino or PocketBook and it downloads the ePub for you. The PocketBook has a "Send to PocketBook" feature, so you can borrow the book with your computer or smartphone and "Send to Pocket" wirelessly. You can also do it all via the built in browsers in both devices, but eInk browsers are slow (though the Pocketbook is better as it will keep you logged into your library account).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote