View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 11:38 AM   #34
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
So a service other than Overdrive carries the books you are interested in? Which one(s)?

In theory I don’t mind reading on a tablet, but there’s plenty of things from Overdrive that I’m interested in, it’s the only ones I can read with Kindle/Kindle app, so I don’t check the others very often, even though I have access to other services.
There isn't another service, so I simply don't get library books. If a book goes on sale, at a price I'm willing to pay, I buy it. I have tons of books to read, I don't need the few from the library I would get each year.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote