View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 08:29 PM   #33
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I like not having to finish reading before the library owned ebook expires on my Kindle. Also the library owned ebooks are only available for so many borrows and then the library has to repurchase the ability to provide access to them again. At least once I've gotten on a list of readers waiting to read a given ebook from the library and their access has expired leaving me in the lurch. Why put up with that when I can purchase a given book on my own? And some books are parts of series so by buying them I have instant access any time I want. The Myrtle Clover mystery series by Elizabeth Spann Craig is an example 18 books and more coming in the future (at least one). I don't know if my local library even has her books in eformat to tell the truth.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote