View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 01:37 PM   #26
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You still have an old CRT TV? When I last looked at a CRT TV in the UK, the flicker was so bad, that I could easily see getting a severe headache.
No, not that's used. I do have some small "vintage" ones in the attic. One is 2" with a radio. They are mono, so no pixels. The bigger colour ones are long gone.

Anyway, I was writing about LCD/OLED TVs, not CRTS. Do read the posts. Colour CRTs never had the the screen blind effect as such, though you could easily see the pixels if up close at reading distance.

Must have been a faulty TV.

Last edited by Quoth; 04-18-2024 at 01:40 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote