View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
The last title is by Arthur W. Pink. That wouldn't matter if a person just followed the link. However, some people might try to look up information on the book first, as in the case of yours truly. ha

Pink is an older author. The other authors are more-or-less contemporary with us. I say that to let people know that there is not going to be anything cutting edge in Pink's book. However, what he does cover will be useful, imho.
Now how the heck did I let my OCD self get away with that one?

Thanks for the catch. I'll make the change.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote