View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:05 AM   #66
lomkiri
Zealot
lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
In that case, I don't understand the interest of my function anymore, it will just mimick the saved searches features with a json in a slightly different form, and then the proposal of Theducks applies. It's easy of course to modify the function, it's just adding a optional 3rd dim to the list for each element of the json, but you can do that as well with a json for saved searches and apply all searches at once.

If you don't want to mix those specific searches with your usual ones, you may either use a portable calibre for this specific task, or you may backup your different jsons of saved searches and "delete all saved searches + import the right json".

What do you think ? If you still want this feature, I'll adapt the function at night, but IMO the saved searches are exactly fitting you needs.
lomkiri is offline   Reply With Quote