View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 02:17 PM   #14
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan2022 View Post
I have two kindles one my mother uses kindle paperwhite 2019 edition. And standard kindle using firmware 5.16.6 . I should mention I don't own a scribe. So maybe that's why it displays
Yes, thanks, that explains it.

However, I was not aware they had started to deliver Print Replica to non-Scribe Kindles. I'm still getting PDF on the ones I have checked (running latest firmware). I have been expecting this to happen at some point, but this is the first I've heard of it.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote