View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 06:52 AM   #10
jonathan2022
Connoisseur
jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jonathan2022 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I do not get cover images for side loaded PR KFX (tried both Paperwhite 5 and Scribe). I did not use calibre to side load, generated KFX with KFX output plugin CLI. Did I miss some step?

I do get them side loading to Kindle app for iOS (generates thumbnail from first page).
if you copy straight to kindle it wont generate cover least for me it didnt. cover only showed once i sent via calibre via usb
jonathan2022 is offline   Reply With Quote