View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 10:47 AM   #24
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilF View Post
I have been using Kindles since Kindle 2. However I am looking a an ereader with a good TTS.

I am aware of the newer Inkpad4 but wanted to know if there is anything out there better?

I'm at the age now where my eyes get a little tired reading and wouldn't find occasionally switching to TTS.
TTS works well on my PocketBook HD 3 when I (rarely) use it. You have the choice of several different voices.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote