View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 07:11 AM   #18
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjava View Post
There are picture on another thread from you,tell me if you can find compatible battery.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=311040
I tried to do it before posting to help but I couldn't find it anything with those numbers, that's why I was asking if someone who did the full teardown saw other numbers on the battery, maybe on the other side that isn't shown on those photos.

also, have nayone tried to write onyx to ask them what model it is?

and if not, maybe another battery that could fit the dimensions even if it have a bit less of charge.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote