View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 08:52 PM   #23
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
@Chitter Thanks for the great guide! I tried rooting on an old Win laptop, but can't seem to get passed the

Code:
edl.exe /u /r /pboot_a boota.img /t
where I get a "Unknown command flag R" error

@Renate Any ideas what that could be? The firehouse it detected in the previous step no probs. I also tried partition b

Edit: Now I'm getting "access denied" when the terminal tries to interact with the edl.exe. I've already excluded the app from the Windows defender just in case.

Last edited by readandread; 11-01-2022 at 09:37 PM.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote