View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 05:08 PM   #1493
KindleAZWorKFX
Connoisseur
KindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition and Samsung 10.1 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I do not know what might have caused the problem. I am happy that you were able to work around it.
Yes, thanks my fix worked, was not sure if the plugin needed some sort of patch, it could be a bug in Kindle previewer 3 software itself, if the problem is not in calibre or the KFX output plugin itself.

Since I have no way of knowing what caused the image bug to make them into black boxes, anyway yes downloading the azw3 source from Standard eBooks website worked for me.

For this one eBook then turning it into an ePub (2 version not an ePub 3) with KindleUnpack plugin in calibre worked for me, it seems that some code in the original Standard eBooks ePub for their compatible ePub is the cause of the bug that affects either KFX output plugin, or kindle previewer 3 itself and/or calibre windows x86-64 build version 7.7 might need a patch to fix this bug from whatever caused it, again just guessing where the problem might be since I don't know.

https://standardebooks.org/ebooks/le...s/john-tenniel

Last edited by KindleAZWorKFX; 03-19-2024 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spelling correction and edit of my reply.
KindleAZWorKFX is offline   Reply With Quote