Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 09:43 PM   #40
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Wonder if your handwritten notes show up on other Kindle devices and apps. Or if they have any plans to let you create them with the Kindle apps.

Will PDF annotations show up properly in Acrobat? How do they round trip with Word, when there's no native support for DOC/DOCX? But it's theoretical question, I would just use my iPad, not this.

I don't have any interest in the stylus and writing features. I'd rather they let me connect a keyboard and type.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote