Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 06:32 PM   #32
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
An e-ink device of that size and weight holds no interest for me. I like a smaller, light device for entertainment reading. And my iPad fits my needs when I want a larger screen and more functionality. (It helps that I have no problem using an LCD screen for extended periods.)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my iPad is around 10'' in size, not sure I want two devices that size.

It's annoying it has the wedge shape and it doesn't even have the excuse of having buttons there. I don't love the shape of the Oasis/Libra etc., but I put up with it because of the buttons. I really want the shape of the kindle 4 non-touch with the tiny side buttons, but with the excellent screen, lighting + warm lighting + white on black + water proofing. I don't really care all that much about screen size either.

I notice there seems to be no white on black text option either? Understandable due to handwritten notes, I suppose?
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote