View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 09:14 AM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
You can have an audiobook and no published text. But you need a text to read, but publishing and listings of book title is free.

There still needs to be almost no background sound during dialogue even if it's audio drama.

YouTube is totally the wrong place for audio only content.

Unless electronically changed voice is natural and easy to listen to it will exhaust the listener. People experimented with this over 60 years ago. It doesn't really work well even with modern processing.

Look at Audacity as tool if you want to try your voice changed. We need a female narrator for "Starship Chief" and have concluded that a woman that speaks English perfectly as a second language would be idea. An electronically processed male or female voice doesn't work, and I've 40 years experience, of and on, at audio production. I still have a cassette I did in 1994 with really good music, sounds of woodland and passing a bubbling stream all low in the background of the narration and dialogue. It's terrible.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote