Thread: MobileRead May 2016 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 03:14 PM   #11
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
More Fantasy than SF, IMO ... That being said, if the consensus is that the category allows it, I'd probably give it a second....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why is Mistborn: The Final Empire in post 2? It's not SF.
My rule of thumb as to what is allowed as far as the current month's category is concerned is to let the members decide with their votes. If someone makes a nomination, I'll enter it in the second post, then sit back and see if it gets a 2nd and a 3rd. If it wins, more power to it. I'm not proud. If someone nominated Bunnicula during the History nominations I'd run it up the flagpole and see if anyone saluted.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote