View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 10:08 AM   #58
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dublincheri View Post
If they don’t release something with page turn buttons I will be looking at Kobo when my Oasis dies (or the battery life gets too frustrating).
I agree. I won't buy another reader without page turn buttons. I have the new Nook Glowlight 4 Plus and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I have had lots of Nooks and this is by far the best one I have owned, however it is out of stock until May according to the website. Of course, B&N discontinued the Nook for Windows app so I can no longer liberate my Nook books so I still buy from Amazon.

If I needed a new reader right now, I would buy a Kobo.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote