View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 12:15 AM   #53
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
It is generally NOT a common bug. It has happened to me twice with two different devices but has been a few years now. I frequently leave Wi-fi off for months with some of my older models, and the sideloaded do not disappear when I turn Wi-Fi on. Not sure what causes it the rare times it happens, but it's not a common thing for most users.
I suspect that is why Amazon is so disinterested in it. Finding intermittent bugs is a total pain. Spending the time and effort to find an intermittent bug that affects users who are sideloading content very likely not purchased from Amazon is likely very far down the devs to-do list.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote