View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 03:47 PM   #48
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
It's happening fairly consistently for me, but just seems to be ones I've side loaded since my last sync with Amazon, but not necessarily all of them. I typically don't keep wifi on all the time. It's very weird behavior which leads me to believe it's some sort of weird bug as opposed to malicious behavior by Amazon.
I've been following what's going on with the Kindle and sideloaded content.

I made my comment to Jon, since Jon likes to take big dumps in the cheerios of Kindle users.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote