View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 04:25 AM   #10
Kindleing
Groupie
Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Kobos
Rather than clutter up the SF&F thread, I thought I would clutter up post my question in this thread. I have a Kobo account I created when I bought my first Kobo a few years ago, but I have never purchased anything through them. I always side load books into my Kobos via Calibre. I just logged in and the account is still active, but of course there are no books there.

I have bought Humble Bundles before, but they were always downloaded directly from their site. This bundle says to access the books through the Kobo website - how does that work? I want to stuff them into Calibre along with the books I buy from Amazon. Will I be able to log into the Kobo site and download them like I do from Amazon? What about DRM? Does this involve the Adobe system?

Thanks.
Kindleing is offline   Reply With Quote