View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #63
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
BBC made a rather nice four part mini-series over this book. I don't think I'd ever want to read it though.
I got as far as the sick old woman putting her last piece of coal on the tiny brazier, then decided I didn't care. It was a "filler" class for my last undergrad semester, needed the credits and category in a time slot that my job allowed, so "Victorian Fiction" was my only choice. I think by the time we got to it, I was just full to the top of my head of Austen, et al.

The book was in the Grand Shelf Cleaning a few weeks ago. It's the library's problem now!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote