View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 08:00 PM   #13
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Last month whilst I was driving home from work, traffic slowed and cars began pulling off onto the sides of the road. Fearing an accident up ahead, I too slowed down, and noticed a dog running along the side of the road. There had indeed been an accident in the intersection of 2 very busy roads, involving a car that was carrying several dogs, who had escaped and were obviously terrified and not responding to their owner's calls. Cars stopped to avoid hitting these dogs, which were running back and forth across 4 lanes of traffic. People began getting out of their cars (this was at 5:00 rush hour) and began to help the lady corral her dogs and get them back on leashes. College students on mopeds even joined in. I have never seen such concern and actual help given to save these terrified dogs from becoming road kill.

All dogs were safely recovered.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote