View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 05:17 PM   #12
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
This happened several years ago.

I commute into downtown Toronto on the GO train and take the subway to get to my office. That’s an hour and a half each way.

Going home, I have a very narrow window of time to get from my office to Union Station to catch my train home. If I miss the train, I have to wait another 45 minutes before the next train and my kids would already be in bed by the time I made it home.

One afternoon I was a little late leaving the office and I ran to the subway. I got to the platform just as the doors closed. I stopped in front of the closed doors with my head down.

Suddenly the door opened and the conductor at the end of the train called “hop on”. I couldn’t believe it.

When I got to Union I went to the end of the subway train and thanked him before I ran for my train.

That small guesture meant so much and I will never forget his kindness.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote