View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:57 PM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
That is a wonderful story. Renews your faith in human nature!
Indeed. It's the little things that show that not everyone is about greed etc. Funny thing is that I have a battery story today myself. My fiancee has a strong of Christmas lights that run off of batteries. She wanted me to take them down for her today (she had forgotten about them) and I suggested taking out the batteries so they won't corrode in the case and damage the compartment. It requires a screwdriver to open it so we asked the guy who maintains things at the Manor for some help. I'm sure Ron had other tasks to handle but he took the time to open the compartment and remove the batteries for her.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote