View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #66
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
We're talking about the Ez Reader Pro, right?
It has an LED screen, no e-ink as far as I know, and thus page flips are much faster than any e-ink I know.
The screen of the newer kindle just has a better contrast, that doesn't make it better!

Not having a store on the reader really doesn't bother me!
I prefer it that way actually!

Wifi is a great feat, but not when it consumes battery (when turned off).
It sounds like you may have the Astak Pocket Pro mixed up with something that has an almost identical name that is sold in Austrailia(sorry for the spelling, on my first cup of coffee), I believe. Someone else mixed up the two a year or so ago. The Astak EZ Reader and Pocket Pro are eink screens and are no longer sold by Astak. You can get them from their original manufacturer in ?Thialand.

Check out the Mobileread WIKI matrix for readers to be sure.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote